Dementia, especially for Alzheimer’s dementia (AD), is an increasing impact in aging society. Providing and training a physician or investigator to care or study AD with more comprehensive views are necessary. The adequate management of dementia should include from the diagnosis to care with formally and evidence-based management. We are going to report a patient having AD with a series management with following considerations:
• MCI or very mild Alzheimer’s dementia?
• AD with Cerebrovascular disease, stroke, or vascular dementia?
• How to select acetyl-cholinesterase inhibitor?
• What are the optimal dose and route and how to select those?
• The cock-tail treatment?
• The children of parents with Alzheimer’s dementia
We hope through such considerations in dementia management can make an investigator or physician to re-consider the optimal and adequate management of dementia.